Blog Post 8

  •  I have never used weebly before doing assignment 3 so this was a new skill I learned. I think this is a good skill to know of because I now know how to make a website and the information to put on it to make it helpful for students/parents. I liked how easy it was to navigate the website and make your own website. It was cool to be able to make and create your own website in order to understand the material we are learning about.
https://jalehaswebsite.weebly.com/ 
  • Using Diigo I learned a new way to share information as well as how to use Diigo. I learned how to highlight and put notes on articles and websites that others can see. This could be helpful in my future classroom because I can give out websites and articles that might be helpful in the classroom and highlight important parts if necessary. I am not sure if I will be using it because it is not my favorite thing to use but it still something good to have experience in. 
  • Technology is becoming a big factor in the education world. With more online classes and less use of paper assignments, technology is becoming very important. It offers more resources for the students and teachers. Teachers learning about how to use and incorporate technology in the classroom is a way to improve the teacher professional development. If they can learn to use technology it can not only help them in teaching but the students in learning.  
https://www.waldenu.edu/online-bachelors-programs/bs-in-elementary-education/resource/four-brilliant-ways-teachers-use-technology-in-the-classroom 
This website gives teachers ways that technology can be used in the classroom.

Comments

  1. On your website, the contrast is clear in accordance with CRAP standards. The headings and the headings within the pages all have the same typeface, indicating that the repetition is consistent. Although the alignment is obvious, it seems to complement the page of academic resources well. The closeness was executed nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts