Blog Post 7

https://www.leonschools.net//site/Default.aspx?PageID=10183
  • Looking at this teachers website it has a couple of pages which are about the teacher, announcements, and student resources. I think these are all good pages to have because it is not only helpful to the students but the guardians of the students as well. It also gives how to reach the teacher if needed as well as good websites for the students to use for extra help. Overall I think that this teachers website has good information and the necessary items to help the students succeed in the class.


  • In my future career I will mostly use technology in order for my students to get extra help if they need it and to have more engaging and fun assignments and lessons for them. A lot of online websites for kids have educational and fun games that help the students learn what is going on in the class. It can sometimes be overwhelming for students so having fun games that are still educational can help them. I would use websites that are educational and approved for helping students.

  • Doing assignment 2 on Canvas was honestly very confusing for me at first. It was hard to figure out how to add the google docs into the pages and add the resources and things of that nature. I think Canvas is a good site to use but I personally did not like using it for this assignment. I think Canvas is going to be a big part of the education system so I would use it to post assignments, resources, and have the grades on there as well. I could also use it for the students to connect with each other if they needed to or for group projects.

Comments

Popular Posts