Blog Post 6

  •  Before this class, I have never even heard about Diigo. I think it is a cool tool to have but it is not my favorite to use. It is kind of a lot to look at which isn't a bad thing but it is very chaotic in my opinion. Other than that, it is easy to use and a good website to know about and know how to use.

  • Like Diigo I haven't done blogging previously to this class. I honestly like it because it is a way to express yourself and have other people be able to read and comment about what you think/believe. During the process of learning to blog I have learned the effective ways to blog and how to get your point across in a neutral non negative way. It can be hard sometimes to say your opinion in a nice way always so when your blogging is online you have to learn how to do that. 

  • An interesting Web 2.0 tool that I would use in my teaching career is quizlet. Quizlet is a great tool to help kids study and it can be interactive as well in class with the games and tests. It has helped me a lot through school so I think it is something that will be great for kids to have. This website is interactive and can really help students which is why I consider it something I would use in my future career. Even though I plan to teach kindergarten it can still help them study spelling and other small tests that I might have in the class. 
https://quizlet.com/goodbye 

Comments

Popular Posts