Blog Post 4

  •  ELA standards are the Florida Department of Education made in order to help teachers understand the relationship of technology and the standards of technology. The grade level I picked kindergarten for the Standards and Technology Matrices for ELA. The use of this standard is to give a standard on how to use technology in kindergarten. Based on my skill level right now I would not feel confident in implementing this in my class just because I feel like I have a lot left to learn.
  • The resources can be used in my teaching because it is a good resource that can help you in last minute situations. It is also a good resource because it gives good lesson plans that passes the standard. I think it is a good resource to have when being an educator because it gives you extra help and is only a click away. I would definitely use this in my classroom because it is an easy, reliable, and good resource to use and have.
  • As a teacher I think it is helpful to be a good internet researcher in order to make your job easier. It will make it easier for you to look up specific items and just makes the job a 100 times better. I think the internet research skill that I will most definitely use in the future is the image search. I did not know it was a thing until it was introduced so now that I know about it I will be using a lot more. I can not think of any internet search resources that I have used in the past that was not introduced in the lesson. 


Comments

Popular Posts